*Having a playlist of music that I LOVE play during my entire labor was so helpful! It not only helped me stay calm and collective, but it made me feel comfortable... almost as if I were at home.
So, here goes... some of my favorites.
Some things I would change:
1.) As you can see I only made the playlist 58.8 minutes long. I would recommend definitely making it longer, unless of course you want to listen to it on repeat 10000 times like I did.
2.) Some songs I wish I would have included:
- Sprout and the Bean- Joanna Newsom
- The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out- Sufjan Stevens
- How It Ends- DeVotchKa
- Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland- Sufjan Stevens
- Naked As We Came- Iron & Wine
- Chicago (acoustic)- Sufjan Stevens
- Left Side Drive- Boards of Canada
- 32 Flavors- Ani DiFranco
- Glosoli- Sigur Ros
Don't forget to vote for our blog! (You can vote every 24 hours. Quinn thanks you!) -->